Hello Pollenites, Pollenauts, Pollenesians (whatever you call yourself),
Matt Beachey from Pollen wrote a great profile of us. We want you to know that we’re on hiatus from our regular season, but we do have a few shows coming up:
- On August 30th at 7pm at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, we’ll have a conversation about art journalism with Marianne Combs, author of MPR’s State of the Arts Blog.
- We’ll be assisting with the keynote at the Mayo Clinic Transform Conference when we interview former House Majority Leader, Dick Gephardt on September 9th.
- We’ll be traveling around the state visiting colleges this fall for a Civics Grand Prix.
- September 27th we’ll be presenting a political music review with Growth and Justice.
- Our next season starts October 4th at Huge Theater. We’ll kick off by talking to Frank Bures and the Fall of the Creative Class.
We’re also interested in working with you! Let us know about your issue and how we can collaborate!